Brazo de Reina Recipe
6 eggs separated
1/2 cup of sugar
1 cup of flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 can of Dulce de leche, Manjar Or Cajeta
3 tablespoons of pineapple juice or peach.
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease it.
2. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
3. In another bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add half a cup of sugar while beating. Continue beating until firm peaks are form.
4. At the egg yolks to the egg white mixture until combined.
5. Using a spatula, gently fold the flour into the egg mixture. Spread the batter evenly on the baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted the middle comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Immediately after taking the cake out of the oven, sprinkle it with powdered sugar and roll it to keep its shape. Let it cool. Remove the parchment paper and gently filled with the Dulce de Leche. Roll it back, dusted with powdered sugar and serve.